display yesterdays values of pie chart on default

Hello there,

I have requirement where i display the no.of cases approved/denied etc scenarios in pie chart.

It has some date(from-to)filters; in which when user loads this pie chart for first time in a day, i should display all the cases of yesterdays on default.

I already set validation for other ACs but not able to figure this one yet.

How can i set this validation??

This is my code with other validations

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi

Assuming I understand correctly that you want the pie chart to show all of yesterday's values when the chart is first loaded then you need to default the value of the local!fromDateAndTime to be midnight of the day before today. Assuming this variable is indeed in dateTime format then you need to generate the value using the fn!todatetime(), passing this function yesterday's date and the value for midnight:

fn!todatetime(fn!concat(fn!today()-1, " ", fn!time(0,0,0,0)))

Then if you want the value of local!toDateAndTime to be midnight of today, then it's identical to the above without subtracting 1 from fn!today().

Does that help?

Regards

Stewart

• Hi

Assuming I understand correctly that you want the pie chart to show all of yesterday's values when the chart is first loaded then you need to default the value of the local!fromDateAndTime to be midnight of the day before today. Assuming this variable is indeed in dateTime format then you need to generate the value using the fn!todatetime(), passing this function yesterday's date and the value for midnight:

fn!todatetime(fn!concat(fn!today()-1, " ", fn!time(0,0,0,0)))

Then if you want the value of local!toDateAndTime to be midnight of today, then it's identical to the above without subtracting 1 from fn!today().

Does that help?

Regards

Stewart

Children