Process Analytics logs continuously generated in Appian 17.2

Hi all,

Log files of type PAxxxxxxxxxxxx_incremental_update_error.l are being generated continuosly in our Appian 17.2 environment.

I have followed this with no success:

https://community.appian.com/support/w/kb/374/kb-1157-how-to-reset-the-analytics-engines-for-on-premise-installations-of-appian

Any idea to solve the problem?

Many thanks!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Incremental update errors indicate a problem propagating data to the analytics engines. If you're encountering those errors, you'll likely encounter problems with process reports and related functionality. 

The best thing to do would be to create a support case. I'd also encourage you to update Appian to a more recent version, as there have been significant improvements made to the incremental update functionality since 17.2 . 

• Incremental update errors indicate a problem propagating data to the analytics engines. If you're encountering those errors, you'll likely encounter problems with process reports and related functionality. 

The best thing to do would be to create a support case. I'd also encourage you to update Appian to a more recent version, as there have been significant improvements made to the incremental update functionality since 17.2 . 

Children