Is it necessary to use XA-Datasource in Appian 7.3? We have Service Corp databas

Is it necessary to use XA-Datasource in Appian 7.3? We have Service Corp database which is non XA Enabled & it is not possible to enable XA on that. IS there any workaround?
Thanks...

OriginalPostID-88446

OriginalPostID-88446

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Tim,
    I am updating server from 6.6 to 7.3. My datasources are non XA-enabled so I was wondering if I need to do anything different in configuration. As per Appian relational database configuration documentaion for sql server, we need to add the following code in standalone.xml:
    <subsystem xmlns="urn:jboss:domain:datasources:1.0">
    <datasources>
    <drivers>
    <driver module="com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc" name="com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc">
    <xa-datasource-class>com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerXADataSource</xa-datasource-class>
    </driver>
    </drivers>
    </datasources>
    </subsystem>

so I was wondering if the "<xa-datasource-class>com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerXADataSource</xa-datasource-class>" is needed to be changed or it can be there without any chages?
  • Tim,
    I am updating server from 6.6 to 7.3. My datasources are non XA-enabled so I was wondering if I need to do anything different in configuration. As per Appian relational database configuration documentaion for sql server, we need to add the following code in standalone.xml:
    <subsystem xmlns="urn:jboss:domain:datasources:1.0">
    <datasources>
    <drivers>
    <driver module="com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc" name="com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc">
    <xa-datasource-class>com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerXADataSource</xa-datasource-class>
    </driver>
    </drivers>
    </datasources>
    </subsystem>

so I was wondering if the "<xa-datasource-class>com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerXADataSource</xa-datasource-class>" is needed to be changed or it can be there without any chages?
Children
No Data