Running FitnesseForAppian test connecting to remote chrome

Hi Guys,

I am trying to run FitnesseForAppian test cases in a distributed manner, but apparently, it doesn't work. I looked at the documentation and I couldn't find any information about it. 

Background:

Using selenium hub and selenium nodes - in pure selenium realm, I am able to connect to a remote machine which has a chrome installation to execute test cases. so the topology is:

My Local machine -> Selenium hub -> Selenium Nodes (the execution happens on these machines)

What I would like to do is:

Fitnesse on my My local machine -> ?? -> Selenium Nodes (the execution happens on these machines) 

Note

By looking at custom.properties file I have noticed that there are entries to specify the remote Chrome and Firefox but when I set it, Fitnesse for Applian seems to be ignoring it. Following is dump of my custom.properties file

### FITNESSE ###
# Populate with location of FitNesseForAppian installation directory
automated.testing.home=/mnt/c/FitNesseForAppian

FITNESSE_FOR_APPIAN_VERSION=v19.1.2
download.directory=/mnt/c/FitNesseForAppian
download.mime.types=application/xml,text/plain,text/xml,image/jpeg,image/png

# When set to true, FitNesse tests will login to Tempo News, ignoring any path in the URL after /suite
login.to.base.url=false

### CHROME ###
# Leave blank if installed in default location of: C:/Program Files (x86)/Google/Chrome/Application/chrome.exe
# For MacOS or Linux/Unix, update with location of Chrome binary
chrome.browser.home=
# Leave blank if using the Windows driver included in TESTING_HOME/lib/drivers/chromedriver.exe
# For MacOs or Linux/Unix, update with correct driver in TESTING_HOME/lib/drivers, e.g. /TESTING_HOME/lib/drivers/chromedriver-mac
# Download new or additional drivers at sites.google.com/.../downloads
chrome.driver.home=/mnt/c/FitNesseForAppian/lib/drivers/chromedriver-linux

### FIREFOX ###
# Leave blank if installed in default location of: C:/Program Files (x86)/Mozilla Firefox/firefox.exe
# For MacOS or Linux/Unix, update with location of Firefox binary
firefox.browser.home=
# Leave blank if using the Windows driver included in TESTING_HOME/lib/drivers/geckodriver.exe
# For MacOS or Linux/Unix, update with correct driver in TESTING_HOME/lib/drivers, e.g. /TESTINGHOME/lib/drivers/geckodriver-mac
# Download new or additional drivers at github.com/.../releases
firefox.driver.home=/mnt/c/FitNesseForAppian/lib/drivers/geckodriver-linux64

### REMOTE FIREFOX ###
# Leave empty if connecting to localhost
firefox.host.ip=1.2.3.4
# Leave empty if connecting to port 4444
firefox.host.port=4444

### REMOTE CHROME ###
# Leave empty if connecting to localhost
chrome.host.ip=3.4.5.6
# Leave empty if connecting to port 4444
chrome.host.port=4444