We have integrated our DEV environment with LDAP, and we have a few users alread

We have integrated our DEV environment with LDAP, and we have a few users already setup. I am trying to reset the password on a user however they do not get the email notification to change their password. I am able to send a 'test' email using the standard email plug in. Where should I look for the ability to send these types of emails?...

OriginalPostID-89018

OriginalPostID-89018

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Now for your question about the e-mails that are not being sent please review <APPIAN_HOME>\\logs\\application-server.log after reproducing the issue to find more about the problem. Most likely you will see an error like this:

com.appiancorp.process.engine.EmailBodyException: Email body failed to render

once you find this message review the "Caused by" clauses below its stack trace to determine the root cause. This could be an SSL certificate issue.
  • Now for your question about the e-mails that are not being sent please review <APPIAN_HOME>\\logs\\application-server.log after reproducing the issue to find more about the problem. Most likely you will see an error like this:

com.appiancorp.process.engine.EmailBodyException: Email body failed to render

once you find this message review the "Caused by" clauses below its stack trace to determine the root cause. This could be an SSL certificate issue.
Children
No Data