copied the suite contents and before I could backup the main datasource (mysql),

copied the suite contents and before I could backup the main datasource (mysql), a coleague formatted the machine and then I installed the environment + fresh mysql and the suite and started it. everything worked fine until I realized that the datatypes [source files were deleted during the format] . I was thinking that I can delete all the datatypes and when I run the webservice node the datatypes will be created automatically, but i was wrong. the datatypes get created but the webservice node stops and an Alert is sent to me with the following message :
"There is a problem with task “???” in the process “???”. An error occurred while invoking the operation {abcdf.com/.../}GetXXList for the endpoint {http://abcdf.com/asi/} xxx_MobileServices and the service xxx_spcMobileServices_spcBS defined in the
WSDL 111.xxx.xx.xx:3331/.../MPortalPS. An error occurred while invoking the Web Service. Details: soatest (AP...

OriginalPostID-89037

OriginalPostID-89037

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
No Data