I am installing 7.3 version using Appian Configuration manager. i am following t

I am installing 7.3 version using Appian Configuration manager. i am following the documentation for the same. Need clarification on the below..

2. Copies contents of the folder <appian>/ear into the folder runtime_ear
*Prepare and package the contents of the Manager’s folders
3. Copies the packaged contents in the folder runtime_ear

i am not clear with the step * and 3 ...

OriginalPostID-93314

OriginalPostID-93314

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • All the unzipped contents of Appian Configuration Manager should be reside within the Appian Configuration Manager folder. There should not be any inner folder called appian.
    The steps mentioned in the previous post are done by Appian Configuration Manager automatically not manually.
    For your last post, no need to place Appian installation inside AppianConfigurationManager directory. You can place the Appian Configuration Manager in the same directory where Appian is existing now.
  • All the unzipped contents of Appian Configuration Manager should be reside within the Appian Configuration Manager folder. There should not be any inner folder called appian.
    The steps mentioned in the previous post are done by Appian Configuration Manager automatically not manually.
    For your last post, no need to place Appian installation inside AppianConfigurationManager directory. You can place the Appian Configuration Manager in the same directory where Appian is existing now.
Children
No Data