Tomcat Server Not Starting

Dear All, 

How are you doing.

I am installing Appian Environment on my Local Machine, all the servers have started properly (Data Server, Search Server and Service Manager). Except for the Tomcat server, it is not giving any results at all. Not showing any errors and not showing any success results. I checked the Logs but to be honest, I could not understand anything from the logs......I will truly appreciate if any of you guys can help resolve this issue please It will be a huge favor. I attached screen shot of the command prompt for the tomcat server which is not responding at all. Please kindly, have a look at them and advice.

Thank in Advance

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
  • Hi Mohamed

what do you mean with not getting any output or result from tomcat server ?

the screenshot you posted is normal you should not expect any further output there because everything is written in the tomcat-stdOut.log file under %APPIAN_HOME%\logs directory. 

Do you see that file ? are you able to connect to your appian instance from browser ? what errors do you get ?

If appian started in the log file you should see a line similar to the one I showed in my previous reply