The specified file does not contain a valid package and cannot be imported. (APNX-1-4154-000) Error

Hi,

I am getting the following error when I try to import and application. How can I find out what the issue is? Or how can I fix it?

The specified file does not contain a valid package and cannot be imported. (APNX-1-4154-000)

Thanks,

Roberta

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Roberta

It seems your zip file ('RB Customer Relationship Management') contains a folder (also named 'RB Customer Relationship Management') which then contains the Appian content that should be imported. I've looked at a couple of other example Application Exports and it looks like you shouldn't have the containing folder.That is, when you open the zip file you should see the following:

• Hi Roberta

It seems your zip file ('RB Customer Relationship Management') contains a folder (also named 'RB Customer Relationship Management') which then contains the Appian content that should be imported. I've looked at a couple of other example Application Exports and it looks like you shouldn't have the containing folder.That is, when you open the zip file you should see the following:

Children
No Data