Dev Environment gets too slow quite often

Hi All, 

We have cloud based server and their might be limited resources for Dev, still as cron- jobs run frequently and deletion of Process model instances happen after 1 day, then what might be possible issues that we have this issue of slowness this often?

Regards,

Snehal

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Have you run Appian Health Check?

Three things I think of key interest to you are large process average instance size, large number of process instances, and low completion rates.  If you have some with all 3, that's going to be huge negative impact to your execution engines.  

You mentioned chron-jobs, which raises concern that they might not be optimized, which leads me to think you should look for those three.  Health Check can point you to the ones worth optimizing first.

Certified Lead Developer

Have you run Appian Health Check?

Three things I think of key interest to you are large process average instance size, large number of process instances, and low completion rates.  If you have some with all 3, that's going to be huge negative impact to your execution engines.  

You mentioned chron-jobs, which raises concern that they might not be optimized, which leads me to think you should look for those three.  Health Check can point you to the ones worth optimizing first.

Children
No Data