How can I show the data of two local variables into one grid

I am using two local variables and the data is coming via expression rules (there are multiple columns)

local!empStatus: index(rule!EO_getEmpStatus(),"data",{}),
local!empDetail: index(rule!EO_getEmpDetail(),"data",{})

I want to use the data of local!empStatus and local!empDetail into single read-only grid.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

It completely depends on whether the two queries return similar data types, but for example if both were identical, you could append the two arrays to each other and display the resulting data set.  Or rather, if the data dictionaries aren't identical but instead one of them offers more details on members of the other, then in your grid, you could index into the "detail" array for the current member of the "main" array, for example.  But without further detail as to what these queries pull, and what you want your grid to show, the only thing I or anyone else will be able to offer is this sort of blind guesswork.  Is there any further detail that you can provide?

Certified Lead Developer

It completely depends on whether the two queries return similar data types, but for example if both were identical, you could append the two arrays to each other and display the resulting data set.  Or rather, if the data dictionaries aren't identical but instead one of them offers more details on members of the other, then in your grid, you could index into the "detail" array for the current member of the "main" array, for example.  But without further detail as to what these queries pull, and what you want your grid to show, the only thing I or anyone else will be able to offer is this sort of blind guesswork.  Is there any further detail that you can provide?

Children