Not able to save calculated value into local variable

Certified Senior Developer

I am trying to calculate and save the value into local variable called local!grandtotal  using below code.

In the user interface I am able to see the value updated, But I am not able to see the value updated in the local variable.

Please advise some suggestions to resolve this.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • A saveInto() will only get fired when the User interacts with that component. So, in fact, you'll need to include your saveInto() in the field that your user is interacting with i.e. the Quantity field. Your Grand Total field will then have its value set to the local! variable you're setting in the Quantity field, (and I presume your Grand Total field should be read-only to prevent someone from just over-writing it?(

• A saveInto() will only get fired when the User interacts with that component. So, in fact, you'll need to include your saveInto() in the field that your user is interacting with i.e. the Quantity field. Your Grand Total field will then have its value set to the local! variable you're setting in the Quantity field, (and I presume your Grand Total field should be read-only to prevent someone from just over-writing it?(

Children
No Data