Hi, I'm testing Appian 7.3 with Jboss EAP 6.1 (java 1.7.21). I up

Hi,
I'm testing Appian 7.3 with Jboss EAP 6.1 (java 1.7.21).
I updated spring-security-kerberos-core.jar (class: SunJaasKerberosTicketValidator) as suggested in this page:
jira.springsource.org/.../SES-119
but SSO with kerberos doesn't work.

I can see this error on server-log:

BadCredentialsException: Kerberos validation not succesfull
Caused by: java.security.PrivilegedActionException: GSSException: Failure unspecified at GSS-API level (Mechanism level: Specified version of key is not available (44))
Caused by: GSSException: Failure unspecified at GSS-API level (Mechanism level: Specified version of key is not available (44))
Caused by: KrbException: Specified version of key is not available (44)

thanks
Lorenzo...

OriginalPostID-95804

OriginalPostID-95804

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Lorenzo, we are not really Kerberos experts and the error you are getting is not an Appian exception. I would suggest that you contact someone internally who has configured Kerberos SSO with their web app.
    From experience, it seems to me that the version key is different in the keytab file and in the KDC (AD). I believe you can get the keytab version key using klist and the version key from AD using a network monitoring tool.
    Good luck!
  • Lorenzo, we are not really Kerberos experts and the error you are getting is not an Appian exception. I would suggest that you contact someone internally who has configured Kerberos SSO with their web app.
    From experience, it seems to me that the version key is different in the keytab file and in the KDC (AD). I believe you can get the keytab version key using klist and the version key from AD using a network monitoring tool.
    Good luck!
Children
No Data