Download Appian software

Hi All,

Can some one confirm whether I can run/setup/install an Appian on my personal system  othan accessing 14 days trial. I know the location to download the Appian installer 20.0.0.4.

Thanks in advance,

Abdul.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
  • I promise, all the answers you need are in the documentation if you browse a bit :Slight smile) Per the prerequisites page:

"Product license files are required to start Appian after it has been installed. Long term product licenses can only be requested after Appian is installed. To request and install temporary or long-term licenses, please follow the steps outlined in the Requesting and Installing a License page."

In the page linked above for requesting a license, it also has information about the difference between a temporary and long-term license.

The one thing I can't answer: I'm not sure what kind of licenses your organization has. You will likely need to work with your account team to get a long-term license to install locally on your machine, which may or may not already be part of your agreement.