I'm kinda new here, and maybe this is a newbie question but, is it possible to create a record bigquery's response formatted as dictionary or map, as a data source?

Clarifying what I said above, Is because I want to create a new 'Record Type' , using web service as a data source. 

Now, the data source I have is a GET request from BIgQuery API, this returns a JSON that is not well formatted, so I had to format it using map or create a dictionary.

I successfully managed to create either the map or dictionary with my data , on a rule, and it shows as key:value on the response now, however, when Igo to my record type and select 'enable syncing'>'Select record data source' and I use the rule I created to format the response as map or as a dictionary, I get this error:

'The Record Data Source cannot use plugins, query rules, or any of the following functions: query, queryEntity, queryProcessAnalytics, queryRecord, queryRecordType.'

Does anyone have any insight on that? Or maybe can guide me to get this done on some other way?

What I want is to be able to display the data I have on bigquery, on Appian on a site, and apply filters and other things to it, which I think can be done with records only 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
No Data