I was bouncing JBoss and while doing that, I lost connection to server. Once I r

I was bouncing JBoss and while doing that, I lost connection to server. Once I restored the connection I saw in logs that the Jboss didn't start and it was stuck. I had to forcefully kill the JBoss. Later, I started the JBoss again and there were no errors while startup. However, when I tried to do anything, which needs communication with DB it fails and there are 100s of errors in the log file. I think following is the root cause. Any guidance, on how to fix this ? Thanks in anticipation.

2014-03-06 13:49:56,245 [http-/0.0.0.0:8443-4] ERROR com.appiancorp.rest.shared.AppianExceptionMapper - Internal Server Error on REST API invocation.
com.appiancorp.process.expression.ExpressionRuntimeException$AppianExceptionProvider: Expression evaluation error in rule 'ret_getrulebytemplateidsail ' (called by rule 'ret_addeditruleset_sail'): Error evaluating function 'queryrecord' : An error occurred while retrieving the data for "RET_Rules". (A...

OriginalPostID-102649

OriginalPostID-102649

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible