New environment set up Errors are not having description

Hello,

I am using a new environment which is just set up sometimes when process is failed i cant see any node in red when i monitor and if atall its showing failed node in red if error is there  no descritopn is there I cant check server logs for each and every error.

Please have a look to the errror screen shot and let me know is there any server setting missing which is not giving error descritopn when process fails.

Thanks,

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer

Hei pooja,
    in a dark corner of my mind, i can remember, that we had the same issue with our on premise environment. We waitet some time, as the system needed to load the previous executed ones and after ...lets say 4(?) hours everyhting was back to normal.
    Otherwise contact your support time. They have to check if all execution engines etc are working fine.

kind regards,
    Richard

Certified Senior Developer

Hei pooja,
    in a dark corner of my mind, i can remember, that we had the same issue with our on premise environment. We waitet some time, as the system needed to load the previous executed ones and after ...lets say 4(?) hours everyhting was back to normal.
    Otherwise contact your support time. They have to check if all execution engines etc are working fine.

kind regards,
    Richard

Children
No Data