SAML Authentication in Appian

Hi All,

I have tried to configure Both SAML authentication and login authentication for an url.

Allowing some users authenticated using SAML and others using Login page.

I have enabled SAML and provided IDP. In AuthenticationGroup, i have provided particular user group those can able to access the url through SAML Authentication. But others users are not redirected to appian login url page. 

How to restrict SAML authentication for some users?

Kindly help.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Configure Identity Provider Choices in your SAML configuration panel in the Admin console.  Provide at least one option that directs to the Appian sign-in page, accompanied by an explanation that they'll understand.  The users will need to click the appropriate option from the initial page they see when first accessing the environment URL.  AFAIK there is no way to "restrict" who can attempt the SAML login, other than the fact that only authenticated users will be able to successfully log in using that method.  Consider that until that point, the system has no way of even knowing what user is looking at the login page - so logically there's no way to "restrict" anything at all at this point.

• I have provided default sign in as appian signin..when i refreshed the same page try to load, the page got loaded without  redirects to appian signin page

Reply Children