In our UAT environment, we have a user that is not able to login. When we look a

In our UAT environment, we have a user that is not able to login. When we look at her profile in BPMUAT, we get the message "The system has encountered a problem". What could have cause an account to get corrupted?...

OriginalPostID-41844

OriginalPostID-41844

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • There are two things to try. I now remember I've seen a similar behavior when users set their home page to one specific page that is later deleted and they keep getting the same error message every time the login because the home page is the first thing they are presented but now that the page no longer exist they get an error.

Here is what you can do to test if this is the case:

1. Have the user login. He will get the error
    2. Have him change the URL to /suite/tempo (for example). If he is able to see Tempo it will mean that the login is working and it's his home page what is missing. In this case it is easy if he just sets a new home page.

If this is not the case, if he keeps getting the same error try the following:

1. Have him add the environment's URL to his Trusted Sites list in Internet Explorer (Tools - Internet Options - Security - Trusted Sites - Sites. Restart the browser and test again. Repeat the same test of changing the URL to Tempo
  • There are two things to try. I now remember I've seen a similar behavior when users set their home page to one specific page that is later deleted and they keep getting the same error message every time the login because the home page is the first thing they are presented but now that the page no longer exist they get an error.

Here is what you can do to test if this is the case:

1. Have the user login. He will get the error
    2. Have him change the URL to /suite/tempo (for example). If he is able to see Tempo it will mean that the login is working and it's his home page what is missing. In this case it is easy if he just sets a new home page.

If this is not the case, if he keeps getting the same error try the following:

1. Have him add the environment's URL to his Trusted Sites list in Internet Explorer (Tools - Internet Options - Security - Trusted Sites - Sites. Restart the browser and test again. Repeat the same test of changing the URL to Tempo
Children
No Data