I am unable to open the Appian 7.4 designer even after successful installation a

I am unable to open the Appian 7.4 designer even after successful installation and start of Appian and Jboss servers.
When I try to access the link localhost:8080/.../designer, I just get to see "This page can't be displayed" message.
I have attached the following files for reference specific to my installation -
> standalone.xml
> custom.properties
> appian-ds.xml
> module.xml
Could you help me identify the root cause for not been able to open the designer? ...

artifacts.zip

OriginalPostID-108964

OriginalPostID-108964

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • What do you mean when you say that changing line 316 didn't work? Does it mean JBoss still reports an error, or no error but you can't see the login page?

1. If you deleted server.log before applying Cesar's suggestion the new server.log should have the latest error, please attach it.

2. Can you also record the video again? It seems you selected the area to record incorrectly and the view just shows a black line.
  • What do you mean when you say that changing line 316 didn't work? Does it mean JBoss still reports an error, or no error but you can't see the login page?

1. If you deleted server.log before applying Cesar's suggestion the new server.log should have the latest error, please attach it.

2. Can you also record the video again? It seems you selected the area to record incorrectly and the view just shows a black line.
Children
No Data