After Installation 7.5, there is no errors during the server starting but when I

After Installation 7.5, there is no errors during the server starting but when I want to go to Designer Mode (<%localserver%>/suite/designer) I am not able to see any other tab than Applications. In the log file there is an exception when it happends:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.appiancorp.suite.cfg.FeatureToggleConfiguration.isInterfaceDesignerEnabled()Z...

OriginalPostID-110217

OriginalPostID-110217

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Adam, Thank you so much for your help, as you mentioned I was using the same Application Server folder, so I was using 7.4 JSP files. In order to solve this I delete the folders located in: <%JBOSS_HOME%>\\standalone\          mp\\work and vfs and I did the create the suite.ear.dodeploy and ss.ear.dodeploy files and start again. So the new JSP files were deployed correctly and now is working.. Thank you so much once again.
  • Adam, Thank you so much for your help, as you mentioned I was using the same Application Server folder, so I was using 7.4 JSP files. In order to solve this I delete the folders located in: <%JBOSS_HOME%>\\standalone\          mp\\work and vfs and I did the create the suite.ear.dodeploy and ss.ear.dodeploy files and start again. So the new JSP files were deployed correctly and now is working.. Thank you so much once again.
Children
No Data