Not able to view admin console

Can anyone please help me on subjected issue as I am not able to access admin console. Also while debugging the process model, it is not getting completed after user input task form has been submitted. Kindly guide!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
    Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to shrutip0010

It seems like your nodes are incorrectly connected. I would expect to see an arrow between the UIT and the gateway. Just like here:

In case you tried to move around a node, this leads to issues as Appian does not release existing connections.

Certified Senior Developer
    in reply to Stefan Helzle

Hey, but I think it should have given an error on publishing the process that XOR do not have an incoming flow, only not when he/she started to debug the saved draft directly without publishing but still you always see that error in message window on Designer view.

My another point is if XOR is not connected to any incoming flow and is free then in monitoring view it must have also shown a blue border on XOR and green on other UIT.

I think may be it is connected to the other end of the XOR and hence the arrow mark is not visible to us just like the End node. What say?