Application Internationalization

Hi All,

I have a POC environment where I have some applications working in English US language.

I deployed another application package 'ABC' to this POC environment with primary language settings as English GB.

Now each time I want to demo my "ABC" application I need to switch my Admin settings Internationalization to English GB. I tried changing the PM primary language as English US for "ABC" but it is not working.

Is there any solution approach where I can change the Primary language of my "ABC" application with rest of the other application so as I can work on same internationalization without changing everytime

Arpit

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi ,

In this case, the language is not attached to the application, is directly related to the environment, and only affect Process Models. Therefore, if you enable both locals (UK and US) you wont have problems (regardless primary language). 

On the other hand, I recommend you follow these steps to ensure full compatibility:

1- Enable Locals English UK and US.
    2- Go to ABC application and copy paste both Process Name and Tasks Names from US to UK (I recommend every language you have enabled).
    3- Save Changes.
    4- Rest of componentes are exempt from this.

Hope it helps,

Rómulo

• Hi ,

In this case, the language is not attached to the application, is directly related to the environment, and only affect Process Models. Therefore, if you enable both locals (UK and US) you wont have problems (regardless primary language). 

On the other hand, I recommend you follow these steps to ensure full compatibility:

1- Enable Locals English UK and US.
    2- Go to ABC application and copy paste both Process Name and Tasks Names from US to UK (I recommend every language you have enabled).
    3- Save Changes.
    4- Rest of componentes are exempt from this.

Hope it helps,

Rómulo

Children