I'am try to figure out on how can I administer user account on a certain ins

I'am try to figure out on how can I administer user account on a certain instance where in I can be able to tell how many active and deactivated user are. I've seen on process modeler on how to add, deactivate or reactivate user but I haven't seen any thing how I can or where I can get the list of all active or and deactivated user. TIA...

OriginalPostID-114728

OriginalPostID-114728

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hello Jessica,

To get a list of all Active User in the system you can use the following Expression:

1) Create a Custom Group, that has all the users in it. You can add a Membership Rule to the custom Group you created to Import all users who username = * (wildcard)
    2) Create a Constant of type "Group", cons!ALL_USERS_CUSTOM and point the constant to the Custom Group your created
    3) Create the following expression to get all users from this custom group:
    =getdistinctusers(topeople(cons!ALL_USERS_CUSTOM))
  • Hello Jessica,

To get a list of all Active User in the system you can use the following Expression:

1) Create a Custom Group, that has all the users in it. You can add a Membership Rule to the custom Group you created to Import all users who username = * (wildcard)
    2) Create a Constant of type "Group", cons!ALL_USERS_CUSTOM and point the constant to the Custom Group your created
    3) Create the following expression to get all users from this custom group:
    =getdistinctusers(topeople(cons!ALL_USERS_CUSTOM))
Children
No Data