We are fetching some value from DB and trying to show it in Message field in one

We are fetching some value from DB and trying to show it in Message field in one user input task. When character length is huge (greater than 100000 character) then nothing is showing in that message field. But, up to 100000 character it is showing correctly. Please suggest if there is any properties which needs to be changed in server or any other work around....

OriginalPostID-115227

OriginalPostID-115227

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • These limits are established to prevent performance issues. I suggest you review your approach, maybe you can use one of the Export to Excel plug-ins out there in the Shared Components so the end user can download the data instead of seeing it in a form.

If you still want to increase the value to 120K then you need to do performance testing, but I'd definitely suggest not to use quite high value.
  • These limits are established to prevent performance issues. I suggest you review your approach, maybe you can use one of the Export to Excel plug-ins out there in the Shared Components so the end user can download the data instead of seeing it in a form.

If you still want to increase the value to 120K then you need to do performance testing, but I'd definitely suggest not to use quite high value.
Children
No Data