Process calendar doesn't work correctly

Hi all, 

i have this problem with the calendar: today is shown as saturday, but it's friday. 

I don't understand how to change this setting, and i don't think it's depending by the timezone.

Anyway, there isn't the UTC+2 for italy timezone. 

Anyone have some idea? 

Thanks in advance

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • +1
    Certified Lead Developer

The days of the week in the heading are offset by one (it's showing the week ends with "Saturday" then "Sunday" (sabado then domingo, or whatever the italian equivalents are which I assume are close to the spanish versions), while the actual dates (and current date) are correct if you were actually looking at a calendar where the days-of-week were correct (i.e. with the last 2 columns correctly being Friday then Saturday).

Assuming you don't have some sort of conflicting settings configured in your environment, I'd suggest opening a support case with Appian to try to look more into this issue.

• +1
    Certified Lead Developer

The days of the week in the heading are offset by one (it's showing the week ends with "Saturday" then "Sunday" (sabado then domingo, or whatever the italian equivalents are which I assume are close to the spanish versions), while the actual dates (and current date) are correct if you were actually looking at a calendar where the days-of-week were correct (i.e. with the last 2 columns correctly being Friday then Saturday).

Assuming you don't have some sort of conflicting settings configured in your environment, I'd suggest opening a support case with Appian to try to look more into this issue.

Children