Hi Team, We have a oracle Ds file which stops working time to time. T

Hi Team,

We have a oracle Ds file which stops working time to time. The error which user see on the screen is Details”. [Unable to connect to database: javax.resource.ResourceException: IJ000453: Unable to get managed connection for jdbc/ABC].
After we redeploy the DS file datasource starts working as expected but this is not a permanent soulution for us. I have checked the maximum pool size is already set to 250. Kinldy suggest

Thanks,

OriginalPostID-116728

OriginalPostID-116728

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hello Ed,

THe problem is that we have an oracle secondary datasource and the problem is solely with this only. Rest all the datasources are working perfectly fine. Our developers query this oracle database via Appian but after sometime it gives error saying" javax.resource.ResourceException: IJ000453: Unable to get managed connection for jdbc" It seems we dont have any available connection to connect databse. I have also increased the pool size to 250 but problem still occurs.
  • Hello Ed,

THe problem is that we have an oracle secondary datasource and the problem is solely with this only. Rest all the datasources are working perfectly fine. Our developers query this oracle database via Appian but after sometime it gives error saying" javax.resource.ResourceException: IJ000453: Unable to get managed connection for jdbc" It seems we dont have any available connection to connect databse. I have also increased the pool size to 250 but problem still occurs.
Children
No Data