Dear All, I did a local install and the Appian engines start fine - I have

Dear All,
I did a local install and the Appian engines start fine - I have verified with the diagnostics script. But the Application server (JBoss) does not start properly and it says that it cannot connect to the data source. Am attaching the logs from the application server. If any of you have faced this issue before, please share the solution.
Thanks....

application-server.log

OriginalPostID-117336

OriginalPostID-117336

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Thanks Alok!

I checked the appian-ds.xml file and could see that the datasource URL was not configured properly with the jdbc URL. I used the Appian configuration manager when installing, so probably the configuration manager was not able to find the jdbc URL for the datasource. But when i Hard-coded the URL into the appian-ds file, jboss started fine without errors.

Thanks again for the quick response.
  • Thanks Alok!

I checked the appian-ds.xml file and could see that the datasource URL was not configured properly with the jdbc URL. I used the Appian configuration manager when installing, so probably the configuration manager was not able to find the jdbc URL for the datasource. But when i Hard-coded the URL into the appian-ds file, jboss started fine without errors.

Thanks again for the quick response.
Children
No Data