Appian Primary DS is working. Getting the following error: java.lang.

Appian Primary DS is working. Getting the following error:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: [jdbc/primaryds] The schema is invalid.

Please let me know, what can be done to solve this error...

OriginalPostID-117700

OriginalPostID-117700

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • It seems that somebody pointed a newer version of Appian to your primary data source which changed the schema making it incompatible with your current version. That's why you get: "APPIAN2.dbo.sail_state_cache for column entry_value. Found: image, expected: varbinary(MAX)" or maybe your environment is pointing to a different data source than the one where you're verifying the column is of the right type. I suggest you look at your appian-ds.xml to confirm where your environment is pointing to.

The "Could not find stored procedure..." message is not related and can be fixed with the steps from forum.appian.com/.../e-95457 in the post that reads "You can safely disregard this message..." otherwise you can disable these warnings as I explain here: forum.appian.com/.../e-113194
  • It seems that somebody pointed a newer version of Appian to your primary data source which changed the schema making it incompatible with your current version. That's why you get: "APPIAN2.dbo.sail_state_cache for column entry_value. Found: image, expected: varbinary(MAX)" or maybe your environment is pointing to a different data source than the one where you're verifying the column is of the right type. I suggest you look at your appian-ds.xml to confirm where your environment is pointing to.

The "Could not find stored procedure..." message is not related and can be fixed with the steps from forum.appian.com/.../e-95457 in the post that reads "You can safely disregard this message..." otherwise you can disable these warnings as I explain here: forum.appian.com/.../e-113194
Children
No Data