When I start jboss in my local, though it starts fine, the log shows the below..

When I start jboss in my local, though it starts fine, the log shows the below..

" ERROR com.appiancorp.core.timer.timers.TransientTopicHeartbeat - No acknowledgement from TransientTopic, forcing rules cache to be cleared now."

I can login to my local through browser as well, but sometimes it crashes suddenly and am not sure if its because of this error. Any idea about this error?...

OriginalPostID-118946

OriginalPostID-118946

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • No. There should be another error that will indicate what is making your application server to crash. Once this happens review the log from top to bottom until you find the relevant error. Probably you will find an OutOfMemoryError or something similar that will explain why it crashes, although I have to say that term "it crashes" is very generic but this is what I can think of with the information from your post.
  • No. There should be another error that will indicate what is making your application server to crash. Once this happens review the log from top to bottom until you find the relevant error. Probably you will find an OutOfMemoryError or something similar that will explain why it crashes, although I have to say that term "it crashes" is very generic but this is what I can think of with the information from your post.
Children
No Data