I am installing appian 7.4 . Our architecture involves an webserver, appserver a

I am installing appian 7.4 . Our architecture involves an webserver, appserver and engine servers. Engine has come up fine, but when i start the JBOSS JVM, i get the following error

[09-08-14 00:37:35:842 GMT] INFO [stdout] (Thread-165) 2014-09-08 00:37:35,841 [Thread-165] ERROR com.bofa.laws.appian.custom.security.auth.UserLoginEventProcessor - java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

Is there a way to know which table or view is missing other than comparing…

OriginalPostID-122150

OriginalPostID-122150

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • The log settings can be enhanced by adding the following property in place:
    log4j.logger.com.bofa.laws.appian.custom.security.auth.UserLoginEventProcessor=DEBUG

in the appian_log4j.properties file present in the following location:
    <Appian_home>\\ear\\suite.ear\\resources OR
    <Appian_home>\\runtime_ear\\suite.ear\\resources depending on if you installed Appian using ACM.

Like Eduardo mentioned if your custom code doesn't print that information at ERROR level nor DEBUG then you may want to enhance it to do so.
  • Hi Tejas. I`ve seen in your comment that you suggested to add com.bofa.laws.appian.custom.security.auth.UserLoginEventProcessor to be logged. What I have been trying to do is to configure a logger to catch all log4j from a high level package name , like com.bofa, but it is not working.  Do you think would be possible to achieve this behavior?  I am using SL4J.

Reply Children
No Data