I want to add the interface to the design library(インターフェースをデザインライブラリに追加したい)

I have a question about system groups.
This is an issue within the environment managed by the organization.
I want to add the interface I created to the design library, but I don't have permission. When I looked into the documentation, I found out that it needs to be added to the "Design Library Editor Group". When I selected a group object from the list of objects for the entire environment, the corresponding group did not exist. I tried adding a group object within the application I want to use, but no permissions are attached. Which steps should I review? Thank you.

システムグループについて質問があります。
組織で管理している環境内の問題です。
作成したインターフェースをデザインライブラリに追加したい、しかし権限がありません。ドキュメントを調べていくと「デザインライブラリエディターグループ」に追加されている必要があるとわかりました。環境全体のオブジェクト一覧からグループオブジェクトを選択したところ、該当するグループは存在しませんでした。使いたいアプリケーション内でグループオブジェクトを追加してみましたが権限が付くことはありません。私はどこの手順を見直すべきでしょうか?よろしくお願いいたします。

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
  • Hello, thanks for letting me know! I apologize for the delay in replying as I was having trouble with my Appian Community account. I was able to solve this problem the other day. The cause was that I had overlooked the "existing" "Design Library Editor" group from the application list. They lacked an understanding of the total number of objects and mistakenly assumed that some objects were missing. Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Children
No Data