My application package has a process model having a "Call a Web Service&quo

My application package has a process model having a "Call a Web Service" ss and also the cdt generated by the process model. When I inspected it on the test server, it threw an error:

An error occurred while importing the XSD. No types have been imported. Details: Invalid Type: Type Error: Qualified name not unique or temporary - .........(APNX-1-4050-000) (APNX-1-4071-007)

This error as per me could be because of the following:
1. The presence of both, the web service call and the respective cdt generated as a result of the web service call. But best practices suggests to include both in the package, so no problem here.
2. The cdt has a reference to Appian reserved namespace: <xsd:appinfo source="www.appian.com/.../2009">, not in the xsd namespace, but somewhere else in the xsd. But now when I have simulated the issue by importing only the xsd with the reserved namespace, it gets imported whithout any error. So even the...

OriginalPostID-126131

OriginalPostID-126131

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • It seems to be similar but it's not. That person faced the issue loading the web service on the same server whereas I got it while inspecting the package having call web service node. This web service has never been loaded earlier on the target server so theres no point of the presence of an earlier created data type called ACHTypes?key on the target which was preventing its import.

Secondly, you said ACHTypes?key data type is created by Appian to handle enumeration. Is this created only when web service tries to create a cdt or also when we import an xsd having an enumeration? I'm asking this since I tried to replicate the issue by importing such an xsd, deleting it and importing it again but it gave me no such error.
  • It seems to be similar but it's not. That person faced the issue loading the web service on the same server whereas I got it while inspecting the package having call web service node. This web service has never been loaded earlier on the target server so theres no point of the presence of an earlier created data type called ACHTypes?key on the target which was preventing its import.

Secondly, you said ACHTypes?key data type is created by Appian to handle enumeration. Is this created only when web service tries to create a cdt or also when we import an xsd having an enumeration? I'm asking this since I tried to replicate the issue by importing such an xsd, deleting it and importing it again but it gave me no such error.
Children
No Data