Hi All, I am trying to setup Appian Server and while the Appian Engin

Hi All,

I am trying to setup Appian Server and while the Appian Engines are up and running, I am unable to start the JBOSS server. I am getting below error while trying to start the JBOSS
"ERROR [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[default-host].[/suite]] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 54) JBWEB000287: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class com.appiancorp.common.config.ConfigurationLoader: com.appiancorp.common.config.FatalConfigurationException: com.appiancorp.suiteapi.common.exceptions.AppianException: An unexpected error occurred while trying to initialize and validate the primary data source. (APNX-1-4179-004)"

I am using MySQL Server 6.0 and using Appian Configuration Manager for my v7.7

How can I come to know if;
1. the MySQL server is running
2. My Primary Database is available
3. Primary Datasource is reachable

Your inputs on resolving this error is highly apprec...

OriginalPostID-132391

OriginalPostID-132391

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • When analyzing issues of this type you review the log from TOP to BOTTOM and identify the first error. From that error you read all Caused By clauses. The one at the bottom of that specific error will be the most meaningful one.

In this case the error you need to address with your Database Admin is

Caused by: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: User 'appian77' has exceeded the 'max_questions' resource (current value: 90)
  • When analyzing issues of this type you review the log from TOP to BOTTOM and identify the first error. From that error you read all Caused By clauses. The one at the bottom of that specific error will be the most meaningful one.

In this case the error you need to address with your Database Admin is

Caused by: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: User 'appian77' has exceeded the 'max_questions' resource (current value: 90)
Children
No Data