I am having issues while accessing Appian 7.6 using Web-sphere Application. Appi

I am having issues while accessing Appian 7.6 using Web-sphere Application. Appian looks up and running.PFA the screenshot.
Following are the logs which are generated when i try to access the URL x.x.x.x:xxxx/.../designer.

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'httpBasicAuthenticationEntryPoint' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/conf/security/spring-security-05-web-api.xml]: Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not instantiate bean class [com.appiancorp.security.auth.HttpBasicAuthenticationEntryPoint]: Constructor threw exception; nested exception is com.appiancorp.kougar.driver.exceptions.SafeRetryException: Unable to acquire a Read connection. Safe to retry.
          at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.instantiateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBean...

OriginalPostID-133147

OriginalPostID-133147

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
No Data