I am installing Appian. When I start the JBoss I faced the attached error.

I am installing Appian. When I start the JBoss I faced the attached error.

Cannot resolve reference to bean 'org.springframework.security.web.DefaultSecurityFilterChain#30' while setting bean property 'sourceList' with key [30]
Caused by Cannot resolve reference to bean 'mobileClientValidationFilter' while setting constructor argument with key [0]

Thanks ...

application-server.txt

OriginalPostID-135243

OriginalPostID-135243

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Could you attach the server.log from <JBOSS_HOME>\\standalone\\log?

From the last "Caused By" clause in the app-server stack trace, it seems like there is an issue with the DS Security.

##############################
    Caused by: java.lang.SecurityException: PBOX000016: Access denied: authentication failed
              at org.jboss.security.plugins.JBossSecuritySubjectFactory.createSubject(JBossSecuritySubjectFactory.java:84)
              at org.jboss.jca.core.connectionmanager.AbstractConnectionManager.getSubject(AbstractConnectionManager.java:713)

Can you re-verify if you have configured the Security Domains correctly per the following link?
    forum.appian.com/.../Configuring_Relational_Databases.html
  • Could you attach the server.log from <JBOSS_HOME>\\standalone\\log?

From the last "Caused By" clause in the app-server stack trace, it seems like there is an issue with the DS Security.

Caused by: java.lang.SecurityException: PBOX000016: Access denied: authentication failed
              at org.jboss.security.plugins.JBossSecuritySubjectFactory.createSubject(JBossSecuritySubjectFactory.java:84)
              at org.jboss.jca.core.connectionmanager.AbstractConnectionManager.getSubject(AbstractConnectionManager.java:713)

Can you re-verify if you have configured the Security Domains correctly per the following link?
    forum.appian.com/.../Configuring_Relational_Databases.html
Children
No Data