Hi ! I am upgrading our dev server from v7.5 to 7.8. I used ACM to install and c

Hi ! I am upgrading our dev server from v7.5 to 7.8. I used ACM to install and configure the JBoss and followed all the migration steps. While starting JBoss, I see "java.sql.SQLException: Connection is not associated with a managed connection.org.jboss.jca.adapters.jdbc.jdk6.WrappedConnectionJDK6@57075507”. server.log iis attached for reference.
We are on Linux / MySQL 5.1 / JBoss EAP 6.3 ...

server.log

OriginalPostID-135417

OriginalPostID-135417

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Alok,
    I analysed the issue further and found that the JBoss start up was stuck at following line before the error was displayed. Also, I noticed that the JBoss and mySQL processes wwere utilizing CPU and RAM to good extent (which to me indicated that some processing was going on).
    " INFO com.appiancorp.rdbms.hb.DataSourceManagerHbImpl - [jdbc/AppianPDS] Synchronizing the search index with the database data... "

I also referred to a few JBoss forums and then decided to modify the standalone.conf and set JAVA_OPTS="$JAVA_OPTS -Djboss.as.management.blocking.timeout=3000". This did the trick and I was able to get it up and running. Let me know if you see any ill-effects of this or have any suggestion on optimizing it.

Thanks !
  • Hi Alok,
    I analysed the issue further and found that the JBoss start up was stuck at following line before the error was displayed. Also, I noticed that the JBoss and mySQL processes wwere utilizing CPU and RAM to good extent (which to me indicated that some processing was going on).
    " INFO com.appiancorp.rdbms.hb.DataSourceManagerHbImpl - [jdbc/AppianPDS] Synchronizing the search index with the database data... "

I also referred to a few JBoss forums and then decided to modify the standalone.conf and set JAVA_OPTS="$JAVA_OPTS -Djboss.as.management.blocking.timeout=3000". This did the trick and I was able to get it up and running. Let me know if you see any ill-effects of this or have any suggestion on optimizing it.

Thanks !
Children
No Data