I would like to know if we can limit admin privileges to specific application. L

I would like to know if we can limit admin privileges to specific application. Let say I have multiple applications and running by separate development teams and on request I create separate admins for each application but I don't want one admin can access another application. We don't want somebody access application which is not supposed to and modify/delete other application components. If we can't then is there anyway by which we can restrict one application admin to access another application.

Thank you

OriginalPostID-137111

OriginalPostID-137111

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I tried but couldn't get much, scenario which I tested : Created Two Sys Admin accounts (TestSysAdm1 , TestSysAdm2) , after this created two folders (Test Folder A, test Folder B) in Process Model directory and added security on Test Folder A as TestSysAdm1 -> Administrator and TestSysAdm2 -> Deny. Vice versa for other folder but when I login by TestSysAdm2 then able to see the same "Test Folder A" which shouldn't be. Does this not work with SysAdmin User ?

I see in documentation and mentioned :If a user/group have been assigned the "Deny" role they cannot access the selected folder. Additionally, they cannot see the folder within the "Process Models" directory.
  • I tried but couldn't get much, scenario which I tested : Created Two Sys Admin accounts (TestSysAdm1 , TestSysAdm2) , after this created two folders (Test Folder A, test Folder B) in Process Model directory and added security on Test Folder A as TestSysAdm1 -> Administrator and TestSysAdm2 -> Deny. Vice versa for other folder but when I login by TestSysAdm2 then able to see the same "Test Folder A" which shouldn't be. Does this not work with SysAdmin User ?

I see in documentation and mentioned :If a user/group have been assigned the "Deny" role they cannot access the selected folder. Additionally, they cannot see the folder within the "Process Models" directory.
Children
No Data