Hi, I have modified Navigation Tab (System -> Default Admin Pages > P

Hi,
I have modified Navigation Tab (System -> Default Admin Pages > Primary Navigation) and it seems I did it wrong cause now I am not able to access "System" tab and it says that "You do not have sufficient privileges to perform the requested action".
What I did was the following:
1. I have opened System -> Default Admin Pages > Primary Navigation and clicked "Add new".
2. I have filled in the following data:
Tab label: Admin
Key: admin
Link to: /admin
3. Saved the changes.
After refreshing the application I can see "Admin" tab but can't access it (but what is more important I can't access "System" tab).
The reason of this modification was to have "Admin" page (/suite/admin) visible in the designer.
Please advice how to fix this.

OriginalPostID-139872

OriginalPostID-139872

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    I would definitely start with removing your "Admin" input to see if this also fixes the other issues. The "Admin" interface is based on the same framework as SAIL which is very different from the Portal framework. When Tempo was 1st released Appian very quickly prevented it from being embedded in Portal channels, I'm sure someone from Appian will chip in with the full technical reasons....
    Certified Lead Developer
    I would definitely start with removing your "Admin" input to see if this also fixes the other issues. The "Admin" interface is based on the same framework as SAIL which is very different from the Portal framework. When Tempo was 1st released Appian very quickly prevented it from being embedded in Portal channels, I'm sure someone from Appian will chip in with the full technical reasons....
Children
No Data