I just installed v7.8 in one of my environments and I'm starting to use Admi

I just installed v7.8 in one of my environments and I'm starting to use Administration Console to modify the settings that have moved here. The tool is great but I have more than one administrator in my environments so I need to restrict the page to specific users.
I know changes are logged but if changes are made accidently, harm would be done and users may be impacted.
Is there a way to set security on the admin page or URL that would only allow identified users access?

Thanks, Mario

OriginalPostID-141285

OriginalPostID-141285

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • You cannot use Tempo related URLs in a tab for designer. That's what you get the error, /suite/admin is a Tempo-based URL.

Keep in mind that the Administration Console is only available to System Administrators; therefore it's already restricted; you cannot restrict it from other System Administrators; admins are super users with access to everything. If you don't want the other user to have access to it make him a basic user and add him to the pertinent system groups to grant him more privileges than a basic user without being a 100% admin.
  • You cannot use Tempo related URLs in a tab for designer. That's what you get the error, /suite/admin is a Tempo-based URL.

Keep in mind that the Administration Console is only available to System Administrators; therefore it's already restricted; you cannot restrict it from other System Administrators; admins are super users with access to everything. If you don't want the other user to have access to it make him a basic user and add him to the pertinent system groups to grant him more privileges than a basic user without being a 100% admin.
Children
No Data