We have a 7.8 environment and are having issues with the default landing page, s

Certified Lead Developer
We have a 7.8 environment and are having issues with the default landing page, specifically when users log out and log back in. When a user logs out, they are taken to /suite/ and when they attempt to log back in they are shown a 403 - Forbidden Error. The 'Return' link in this error points to the URL <environment base url>:<port>/suite where the user is able to log in again, but then shown again to the 403 error. The User Start Pages in the admin console seems to be set up correctly. The default is <environment base url>:<port>/suite/tempo/ and I have even tried adding the same URL for our All User Group. Below is the error that we are receiving in the log when a user attempts to log back in.

2015-03-15 20:23:28,153 [ajp-/0.0.0.0:8010-4] ERROR com.appiancorp.util.BundleUtils - Cannot retrieve the value for key "conf.defaultLandingPage.DEFAULT_LANDING_PAGE.instructions" from the bundle.
2015-03-15 20:23:28,155 [ajp-/0.0.0.0:8010-4] ER...

OriginalPostID-142036

OriginalPostID-142036

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Apologies for the delayed response. I have tried your suggestion by using assigned tasks, reports and even record types. Any time the user attempts to log back in form /suite/ they will still receive the 403 forbidden error. I have even tried adding and removing the DEFAULT_ENVIRONMENT setting to custom.properties, but no luck.
    Certified Lead Developer
    Apologies for the delayed response. I have tried your suggestion by using assigned tasks, reports and even record types. Any time the user attempts to log back in form /suite/ they will still receive the 403 forbidden error. I have even tried adding and removing the DEFAULT_ENVIRONMENT setting to custom.properties, but no luck.
Children
No Data