When i try to start the JBoss server for the first time i get the folowing error

Certified Senior Developer
When i try to start the JBoss server for the first time i get the folowing error:

11:13:21,435 WARN [com.arjuna.ats.jta] (Periodic Recovery) ARJUNA016027: Local XARecoveryModule.xaRecovery go
t XA exception XAException.XAER_RMERR: javax.transaction.xa.XAException: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServe
rException: Failed to create the XA control connection. Error: "Could not find stored procedure 'master..xp_sq
ljdbc_xa_init_ex'."
May i know if i need to sdo any othr seting for this. I am tryin to install Appian 7.1...

OriginalPostID-59134

OriginalPostID-59134

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Yes, use the security domain as guided by the documentation and replace the security portion in Eduardo's example.

For 7.1, the sql server jar goes to <AE_HOME>\\bin\\jboss\\jboss-as-7.1.1.Final\\modules\\com\\microsoft\\sqlserver\\jdbc\\main.

Not sure what this email.jar file is. Is this a customisation you have done? If so, then you'll have to familiarise yourself with the new Jboss structure and re-factor.
  • Yes, use the security domain as guided by the documentation and replace the security portion in Eduardo's example.

For 7.1, the sql server jar goes to <AE_HOME>\\bin\\jboss\\jboss-as-7.1.1.Final\\modules\\com\\microsoft\\sqlserver\\jdbc\\main.

Not sure what this email.jar file is. Is this a customisation you have done? If so, then you'll have to familiarise yourself with the new Jboss structure and re-factor.
Children
No Data