We have upgraded from Appian 7.8 to 7.9 and now notice that each time when we op

We have upgraded from Appian 7.8 to 7.9 and now notice that each time when we open interface designer and click into expression view we get the dreaded pink "Unrecoverable Error" message box. This happens for both new and existing SAIL forms. After we click OK on the error the designer page is pretty much useless to continue.

Anyone seen this issue?

OriginalPostID-150812

OriginalPostID-150812

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Thanks..that put me onto things. So like you recommended I just tried clearing everything out of my browser history/files/etc which I did using the standard IE "Delete History" function and restarted my browser. I still did get the error. However, as a further step I went into my windows "Temporary Internet Files" folder where there were still a bunch of files that IE didn't actually delete. I removed those and restarted and it now works. I explained this in detail only so others won't miss any particulars.

Thanks for your help!
  • Thanks..that put me onto things. So like you recommended I just tried clearing everything out of my browser history/files/etc which I did using the standard IE "Delete History" function and restarted my browser. I still did get the error. However, as a further step I went into my windows "Temporary Internet Files" folder where there were still a bunch of files that IE didn't actually delete. I removed those and restarted and it now works. I explained this in detail only so others won't miss any particulars.

Thanks for your help!
Children
No Data