Hi, I am trying to install apian 7.8 on my local machine. I have 8 GB

Hi,

I am trying to install apian 7.8 on my local machine. I have 8 GB RAM. I have put aside 2 GB for apian. I am using MySQL for database. I tried installing both through configuration manager and the default way of only jboss. But both times jboss can't seem to write to MySQL. Ear and search-server gets deployed but fails on web-host....Can anyone help on this issue....I am attaching server.log file...

thanks,
Aswin

server-issue-log.txt

OriginalPostID-153021

OriginalPostID-153021

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Looking at the server.log, the caused by for the exception in the stack trace is:

Caused by: liquibase.exception.LockException: liquibase.exception.DatabaseException: Error executing SQL CREATE TABLE `DATABASECHANGELOGLOCK` (`ID` INT NOT NULL, `LOCKED` TINYINT(1) NOT NULL, `LOCKGRANTED` DATETIME, `LOCKEDBY` VARCHAR(255), CONSTRAINT `PK_DATABASECHANGELOGLOCK` PRIMARY KEY (`ID`)); on jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/appian72primaryINSERT INTO `DATABASECHANGELOGLOCK` (`ID`, `LOCKED`) VALUES (1, 0): Cannot execute statement: impossible to write to binary log since BINLOG_FORMAT = STATEMENT and at least one table uses a storage engine limited to row-based logging. InnoDB is limited to row-logging when transaction isolation level is READ COMMITTED or READ UNCOMMITTED.
    Caused by: liquibase.exception.DatabaseException: Error executing SQL CREATE TABLE `DATABASECHANGELOGLOCK` (`ID` INT NOT NULL, `LOCKED` TINYINT(1) NOT NULL, `LOCKGRANTED` DATETIME, `LOCKEDBY` VARCHAR(255), CONSTRAINT `PK_DATABASECHANGELOGLOCK` PRIMARY KEY (`ID`)); on jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/appian72primaryINSERT INTO `DATABASECHANGELOGLOCK` (`ID`, `LOCKED`) VALUES (1, 0): Cannot execute statement: impossible to write to binary log since BINLOG_FORMAT = STATEMENT and at least one table uses a storage engine limited to row-based logging. InnoDB is limited to row-logging when transaction isolation level is READ COMMITTED or READ UNCOMMITTED.
    Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Cannot execute statement: impossible to write to binary log since BINLOG_FORMAT = STATEMENT and at least one table uses a storage engine limited to row-based logging. InnoDB is limited to row-logging when transaction isolation level is READ COMMITTED or READ UNCOMMITTED.

Could you try chaning the Binary Log format for your MySQL Server to Mixed and then restart the App-server?
    dev.mysql.com/.../binary-log-setting.html
  • Looking at the server.log, the caused by for the exception in the stack trace is:

Caused by: liquibase.exception.LockException: liquibase.exception.DatabaseException: Error executing SQL CREATE TABLE `DATABASECHANGELOGLOCK` (`ID` INT NOT NULL, `LOCKED` TINYINT(1) NOT NULL, `LOCKGRANTED` DATETIME, `LOCKEDBY` VARCHAR(255), CONSTRAINT `PK_DATABASECHANGELOGLOCK` PRIMARY KEY (`ID`)); on jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/appian72primaryINSERT INTO `DATABASECHANGELOGLOCK` (`ID`, `LOCKED`) VALUES (1, 0): Cannot execute statement: impossible to write to binary log since BINLOG_FORMAT = STATEMENT and at least one table uses a storage engine limited to row-based logging. InnoDB is limited to row-logging when transaction isolation level is READ COMMITTED or READ UNCOMMITTED.
    Caused by: liquibase.exception.DatabaseException: Error executing SQL CREATE TABLE `DATABASECHANGELOGLOCK` (`ID` INT NOT NULL, `LOCKED` TINYINT(1) NOT NULL, `LOCKGRANTED` DATETIME, `LOCKEDBY` VARCHAR(255), CONSTRAINT `PK_DATABASECHANGELOGLOCK` PRIMARY KEY (`ID`)); on jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/appian72primaryINSERT INTO `DATABASECHANGELOGLOCK` (`ID`, `LOCKED`) VALUES (1, 0): Cannot execute statement: impossible to write to binary log since BINLOG_FORMAT = STATEMENT and at least one table uses a storage engine limited to row-based logging. InnoDB is limited to row-logging when transaction isolation level is READ COMMITTED or READ UNCOMMITTED.
    Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Cannot execute statement: impossible to write to binary log since BINLOG_FORMAT = STATEMENT and at least one table uses a storage engine limited to row-based logging. InnoDB is limited to row-logging when transaction isolation level is READ COMMITTED or READ UNCOMMITTED.

Could you try chaning the Binary Log format for your MySQL Server to Mixed and then restart the App-server?
    dev.mysql.com/.../binary-log-setting.html
Children
No Data