Hi, I am trying to install apian 7.8 on my local machine. I have 8 GB

Hi,

I am trying to install apian 7.8 on my local machine. I have 8 GB RAM. I have put aside 2 GB for apian. I am using MySQL for database. I tried installing both through configuration manager and the default way of only jboss. But both times jboss can't seem to write to MySQL. Ear and search-server gets deployed but fails on web-host....Can anyone help on this issue....I am attaching server.log file...

thanks,
Aswin

server-issue-log.txt

OriginalPostID-153021

OriginalPostID-153021

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • It looks like it failed with a different exception.

Caused by: DataSourceConnectionException[jdbc/AppianPrimaryDS]: FATAL: The primary datasource cannot be reached. Access to the primary datasource is required. The Appian application will fail to deploy. Details: Unable to build EntityManagerFactory (APNX-1-4179-002)
    Caused by: javax.persistence.PersistenceException: Unable to build EntityManagerFactory
    Caused by: org.hibernate.HibernateException: Cannot connect to the database.
    Caused by: org.hibernate.HibernateException: 'hibernate.dialect' must be set when no Connection available

Can you also attach your appian-ds.xml? (Before you proceed with this please ensure that you PURGE any sensitive data in the *-ds.xml file)
  • It looks like it failed with a different exception.

Caused by: DataSourceConnectionException[jdbc/AppianPrimaryDS]: FATAL: The primary datasource cannot be reached. Access to the primary datasource is required. The Appian application will fail to deploy. Details: Unable to build EntityManagerFactory (APNX-1-4179-002)
    Caused by: javax.persistence.PersistenceException: Unable to build EntityManagerFactory
    Caused by: org.hibernate.HibernateException: Cannot connect to the database.
    Caused by: org.hibernate.HibernateException: 'hibernate.dialect' must be set when no Connection available

Can you also attach your appian-ds.xml? (Before you proceed with this please ensure that you PURGE any sensitive data in the *-ds.xml file)
Children
No Data