Hi, I am trying to install apian 7.8 on my local machine. I have 8 GB

Hi,

I am trying to install apian 7.8 on my local machine. I have 8 GB RAM. I have put aside 2 GB for apian. I am using MySQL for database. I tried installing both through configuration manager and the default way of only jboss. But both times jboss can't seem to write to MySQL. Ear and search-server gets deployed but fails on web-host....Can anyone help on this issue....I am attaching server.log file...

thanks,
Aswin

server-issue-log.txt

OriginalPostID-153021

OriginalPostID-153021

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Looking at the most recent version of your log I see the root cause is:

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: [jdbc/AppianPrimaryDS] The schema is invalid.
    Caused by: org.hibernate.HibernateException: Missing table: DT_MODEL

It seems that Appian thinks that it should have already created the tables but they are not visible therefore it doesn't try to create them again.

1. Are the tables there? (SELECT * FROM DT_MODEL)
    2. Did you change the user in ds-name-security-primary at some point? Maybe the tables were created with one account then the user changed in ds-name-security-primary and this new account doesn't have access to see those tables?
    3. Appian knows whether it created the tables already by populating the changelog table, if your changelog's are marked as executed then the tables won't be created again and Appian will try to find them.

If you can't guarantee the tables are not there, simply drop the never-used primary DS and create an empty one with the same name then restart JBoss.
  • Looking at the most recent version of your log I see the root cause is:

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: [jdbc/AppianPrimaryDS] The schema is invalid.
    Caused by: org.hibernate.HibernateException: Missing table: DT_MODEL

It seems that Appian thinks that it should have already created the tables but they are not visible therefore it doesn't try to create them again.

1. Are the tables there? (SELECT * FROM DT_MODEL)
    2. Did you change the user in ds-name-security-primary at some point? Maybe the tables were created with one account then the user changed in ds-name-security-primary and this new account doesn't have access to see those tables?
    3. Appian knows whether it created the tables already by populating the changelog table, if your changelog's are marked as executed then the tables won't be created again and Appian will try to find them.

If you can't guarantee the tables are not there, simply drop the never-used primary DS and create an empty one with the same name then restart JBoss.
Children
No Data