Hi, I am trying to install apian 7.8 on my local machine. I have 8 GB

Hi,

I am trying to install apian 7.8 on my local machine. I have 8 GB RAM. I have put aside 2 GB for apian. I am using MySQL for database. I tried installing both through configuration manager and the default way of only jboss. But both times jboss can't seem to write to MySQL. Ear and search-server gets deployed but fails on web-host....Can anyone help on this issue....I am attaching server.log file...

thanks,
Aswin

server-issue-log.txt

OriginalPostID-153021

OriginalPostID-153021

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • The most current error in the log is:

12:00:00,503 ERROR [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[default-host].[/suite]] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 58) JBWEB000287: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class com.appiancorp.common.config.ConfigurationLoader: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/appian/dl/txn/TxnIdOutOfTrackedRangeException
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.appian.dl.txn.TxnIdOutOfTrackedRangeException from [Module "deployment.suite.ear:main" from Service Module Loader]

This class is a part of appian-dl-repo-api-0.1.79.2.jar, which is present in <APPIAN_HOME>\\ear\\suite.ear\\lib.

However, from your server.log, I can also see that you are using runtime_ear.
    appian.home.ear = C:/appian78_aswin/runtime_ear

Can you ensure that you have unzipped the contents of the ear directory from the HOTFIX in the <APPIAN_HOME>\\runtime_ear directory?
  • The most current error in the log is:

12:00:00,503 ERROR [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[default-host].[/suite]] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 58) JBWEB000287: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class com.appiancorp.common.config.ConfigurationLoader: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/appian/dl/txn/TxnIdOutOfTrackedRangeException
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.appian.dl.txn.TxnIdOutOfTrackedRangeException from [Module "deployment.suite.ear:main" from Service Module Loader]

This class is a part of appian-dl-repo-api-0.1.79.2.jar, which is present in <APPIAN_HOME>\\ear\\suite.ear\\lib.

However, from your server.log, I can also see that you are using runtime_ear.
    appian.home.ear = C:/appian78_aswin/runtime_ear

Can you ensure that you have unzipped the contents of the ear directory from the HOTFIX in the <APPIAN_HOME>\\runtime_ear directory?
Children
No Data