Hi, I have a Webservice that needs SPNEGO with Kerberos for authentication. The

Hi, I have a Webservice that needs SPNEGO with Kerberos for authentication. The Call Webservice node does only NTLM. Any ideas on how to call the webservice? Are there plans to add Kerberos to the node? Appian itself already supports Kerberos for user authentication via Spring....

OriginalPostID-60868

OriginalPostID-60868

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• This is just a theoretical idea and we haven't tried this. You could probably use the Send HTTP Request smart service, and see if you could add a Binary Security Token to the SOAP message while making the request.
  • Now that Appian Forum is running on the latest release (Appian 7.1), I also wanted to highlight a change in behavior of which you might not be aware. You've authored this question on Forum as a "Post" (forum.appian.com/.../News, which means that only your followers will see this topic in their news feed. While users can also see it in their search results if the keyword they're searching for is located somewhere within your post, your question will otherwise not be readily apparent to the community.

Instead of using the "Post" functionality to ask questions on Forum, I would recommend that you use the "Ask a Technical Question" and "Ask a Business Question" actions also available from Tempo. Hope this helps!