Hi, I am trying to install 7.9 version and keep getting this permissi

Hi,

I am trying to install 7.9 version and keep getting this permission denied error inside the server log. I have run the query "Grant all on db.* to 'root'@'localhost' on MySQL for all the databases and I am using root as the user inside standalone.xml. But always keep getting this error that access is denied, Permission denied error. Can anybody suggest anything. Attached is server log.

thanks,
Aswin

server-7.9-log.txt

OriginalPostID-154029

OriginalPostID-154029

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • What do you have under C:\\appian79\\bin\\jboss\\jboss-eap-6.3\\standalone\\deployments?

The error seems to be complaining about the "appian-mysql-ds.xml.dev" file, which should be in the Repository, but not in the <JBOSS_HOME>\\jboss-eap-6.3\\standalone\\deployments

14:20:23,231 ERROR [org.jboss.msc.service.fail] (MSC service thread 1-2) MSC000001: Failed to start service jboss.deployment.unit."appian-mysql-ds.xml.dev".STRUCTURE: org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in service jboss.deployment.unit."appian-mysql-ds.xml.dev".STRUCTURE: JBAS018733: Failed to process phase STRUCTURE of deployment "appian-mysql-ds.xml.dev"
  • What do you have under C:\\appian79\\bin\\jboss\\jboss-eap-6.3\\standalone\\deployments?

The error seems to be complaining about the "appian-mysql-ds.xml.dev" file, which should be in the Repository, but not in the <JBOSS_HOME>\\jboss-eap-6.3\\standalone\\deployments

14:20:23,231 ERROR [org.jboss.msc.service.fail] (MSC service thread 1-2) MSC000001: Failed to start service jboss.deployment.unit."appian-mysql-ds.xml.dev".STRUCTURE: org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in service jboss.deployment.unit."appian-mysql-ds.xml.dev".STRUCTURE: JBAS018733: Failed to process phase STRUCTURE of deployment "appian-mysql-ds.xml.dev"
Children
No Data