Has anyone experience installing Appian suite on Mac OS X? JBoss is availi

Has anyone experience installing Appian suite on Mac OS X?
JBoss is availiable for Mac.
So I am just curious if someone has experience or can point towards what has to be considered.
Thanks.

OriginalPostID-154237

OriginalPostID-154237

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Currently, there are only installers for Windows and Linux, which I'm sure you are already aware. However, I know a few developers who use Appian on a Linux Virtual Machine hosted on their Windows laptop.

My assumption, from those two pieces of information, is that you will need to install a virtual machine for one of the compatible OS in order to use it on your Mac OS. If Appian engineers have a better solution, I am very interested in learning because I will be buying a Mac laptop in the next two months. Best of luck on your search for knowledge. I will be following the feed and I hope your questions are answered.
  • Currently, there are only installers for Windows and Linux, which I'm sure you are already aware. However, I know a few developers who use Appian on a Linux Virtual Machine hosted on their Windows laptop.

My assumption, from those two pieces of information, is that you will need to install a virtual machine for one of the compatible OS in order to use it on your Mac OS. If Appian engineers have a better solution, I am very interested in learning because I will be buying a Mac laptop in the next two months. Best of luck on your search for knowledge. I will be following the feed and I hope your questions are answered.
Children
No Data